Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Board Highlights - June 10, 2014

Hello friends! My name is Dawn Farias, a digital designer at Dawn by Design, and I'm thrilled to be here at QDSF to show off some page designs from the QDSF CT Layouts Pinterest board. Let's get started:


1. by geek_girl - This page is so much fun. There is paint, and arrows, and doodles, and flowers, and a cute little map tear up in the right hand corner. Oh, and don't miss that little cluster of stars above the photo. The story and picture are very sweet. So happy this page exists in the world. :)


2. Budapest by beszteri - This is a clever and gorgeous page. The photo treatment goes very well with the slight grunge of the background. The stamps throughout and the plane sketch are in line with the theme of the page and the color scheme is very energetic. Very nice.


3. Messy Life by Carrie Arick - I love the balance and composition on this page, plus it's just so much fun. The messy paint in the back keeps with the theme and content of the page while the blue color of it provides a complement to the pinks and reds throughout. This is the kind of scrapping I want to do when I grow up.


4. His Best Friend pinned by Rae Clevett - This page jumped out at me because of the green. I recently have been trying to scrap some photos of the beautiful shrubbery in our backyard, but I've been having a hard time with the all the green in the photos. I didn't want to convert to black and white because that would defeat the point of the pictures. I am so inspired by this page. The majority of the patterns are in neutral colors while still keeping pops of coordinating green throughout. The clustering and balance on this page are very pleasing to the eye. Just lovely.


5. Music to My Heart by Conny Samberg - And to round out this round-up I've got this page which I've chosen because photo. I mean, look at it! It's so fun and beautiful, the rest of the page is just icing. <3


So, that's it from me today. Hopefully, I'll see you again soon with some new page highlights.

About the author:

Dawn Farias is a digital scrapbook designer at Dawn by Design. Join her monthly subscription program for great products at a great value and also check out her latest steal, the Together kit, which you can grab for only $1 by becoming a subscriber to her newsletter.



Get layout inspiration on our group Pinterest board!


site meter